Well, busy evening. Had my training session: 496 calories, 58 minutes, 143 AVG HR, 177 MAX HR. Learned one of the hardest moves. It kinda looks like this:
Except that you bring in the opposite elbow to your knee (so you’re on one arm and one leg). I got better by the third round. But dang it was hard!
After training, we went to pick up my bridesmaid dress (made M go into a bridal shop). Then we went to Chipotle for some healthy delicious burrito. I love guacamole!
So now that the dress is here (picture tomorrow, left the cable at work), I want to make some goals for December:
- Focus on whole foods (aka core plan/simply filling) and that “full” feeling
- Workout 5 days per week
- Whittle my Middle
- Apply for PE, obtain study materials
- Christmas shopping
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Try new foods/recipes
- Buy more running sports bras/workout shirts
- Take running stuff to TN for holidays (make M do it too!)
I’ll keep you updated on how my progress is! Five weeks until the wedding. I’m feeling like I am in so much better shape than six months ago. I had been feeling great, although it hasn’t showed up at the scale. But I saw a new muscle in my arm today! I will focus for the next five weeks!! BRING IT!