Always Look on the Bright Side
I’ve been having a crappy few days. I had to get fitted for my crown on Tuesday, and I ended up crying at the dentist. It hurt so bad. I ended up taking the rest of the day off. However, I’ve decided to look on the brighter side of things. Here goes the eternal optimist:
- Wednesday night brought my return to personal training. I’ll be going once per week for the rest of the year. I love my trainer and our sessions. Of course, I haven’t been able to walk for a two days now! We did step ups, side squats, and wall sits. I seriously could barely walk down the stairs to do my laundry. I LOVE FEELING SORE!
- Thursday night, Matt had to work late, so it was up to me to take April on her long evening walk. Unfortunately it’s getting late in the year, and the sun is going down by 6:30pm now. (In the winter, it’s about 4pm.) I had to find a new path that had lights. We actually did a nice 2 mile walk in 60 minutes in a big loop around our area. It was actually a really nice change of pace.
- Since I had to walk the dog (and was feeling pretty crappy due to allergies), Matt brought home dinner! Okay, okay, McDonald’s isn’t the best, but at least it was the kids meal. And it came in a fun bucket:
And speaking of Mr. Potato Head, guess who won Structural Ingenuity and Juror’s Favorite at Canstruction! WE DID WITH OUR MR. POTATO HEAD
- My birthday flowers have opened up and they are gorgeous!
And when my florist wants to know what I mean by BIG OPEN ROSES! I’ll show them this picture. They just make me happy.
- I don’t have much to do at work. So I come home a bit early today and finished up my BM project:
And with that, it’s time to go head to the airport to visit Jen and Jan (along with Kathleen) in Minneapolis! YAY FOR A GIRLS WEEKEND!