Monthly Archives: June 2012
Well we’re back from Europe. It’s been a bit crazy around here, and there’s a reason. We are starting to prepare for a “life-changing” event! It’s been something that we’ve thought long and hard about, and now that the people who need to know have been informed, we can let everyone else know!
WE’RE MOVING TO TENNESSEE!!
Did I fool you? Did you think we were having a baby? I faked out a few friends that way. It was funny!
I’m actually going to school to get my PhD!!! AHHHH!!!! Am I crazy?
- I love school, so I’m excited to get back into it.
- I’m also happy to have time to do research and learn.
- I am nervous about joining the SEC. BIG TEN ALL THE WAY!
- I will not wear that gaudy orange!!
- Okay, I just might. We’ll see.
So we’re trying to figure out moving and all that jazz. Our plan is to work through mid-July, and then take two weeks to move and go to the beach. EXCITING STUFF!!